Basic ECG Interpretation
Basic ECG Interpretation and Arrhythmia Recognition
Vive CPR offers private tutoring to help establish or build on your foundation of ECG interpretation and arrhythmia recognition. Knowing how to interpret ECGs is an essential skill for certain medical professionals, and is a prerequisite for ACLS and PALS.
The training will be tailored to your individual needs.
The following topics may be included:
- Normal cardiac anatomy and physiology
- Normal electrical conduction through the heart
- Utilizing a systematic approach to ECG interpretation
- How to identify normal and abnormal ECG components
- Recognizing sinus, atrial, supraventricular, junctional, and ventricular dysrhythmias
- Recognizing ectopic beats
Medical students, nursing students, paramedic students, or healthcare providers looking to learn or improve their basic ECG recognition abilities. Basic ECG and arrhythmia recognition is a prerequisite for ACLS and PALS.